Tooth enamel is the hardest part of the body, even though it is the hardest part of the body citric acid makes damage to the tooth enamel if it comes in contact with the tooth enamel. Follow the instructions given to protect the tooth enamel.
- Try to take citrus fruit juices directly
- Always use sippers to drink the citric fruit juices
- If in case you eat citrus fruits try to giggle your mouth with normal water so that it helps in neutralizing the acid formed
- Try to take cheese or milk while eating the citrus fruits
- Some people will eat lemons and oranges directly to maintain Vitamin C. So please avoid eating citrus fruits directly