When the person is infected with covid usually the infection spreads through the saliva from our mouth. When the covid infected person brushes their teeth the bacteria will remains on the toothbrush. So it spreads to another person in the family when all the toothbrushes of the family members were kept in the same place. So keep your toothbrush away from others and follow the tips given below.
- Isolate your toothbrush
- Wash your hands before brushing your teeth
- Disinfect your toothbrush handle
- Don’t mix up with your toothpaste
- Don’t share toothbrushes with others
- Throw away your old toothbrushes after you are sick