To maintain healthy teeth and gums we need to maintain proper brushing techniques. Improper brushing may lead to the oppression of gums and enamel, this leads to sensitivity of teeth. So here are some of the brushing techniques which will help you maintain healthy oral care.
- Always use a proper toothbrush and toothpaste
- Choose soft-bristled and ultra soft-bristled toothbrushes to clean your teeth.
- Brush your teeth at 45 degrees angle in vibratory and rotatorie motion
- Swap your brush on your teeth to remove the dirt from your teeth while brushing
- Every surface of the teeth should be cleaned
- Clean your tongue every time you brush your teeth
- Make sure that you brush your teeth twice a day